Neil Bothwick wrote:
On Tue, 11 Mar 2008 08:39:39 +0100, KH wrote:

only thing I found out until now is that flash is not working. Maybe this is fixed by now.

Install nspluginwrapper and the vast majority of flash sites work.

Progress is being made then. The last I heard the vast majority of software worked so maybe by the time I can build a rig it will be 100% working. $$$$ is my issue right now.

I would love to build a rig with two dual core CPUs, 4 cores in all. Compile times would be pretty short. ;-) Woooooo Ooooooo.

Dale