On 29 Jun 2008, at 14:18, Joerg Schilling wrote:
There is a different way of asking that does not create the impression that you
stand behind the claims from a quoted URL.

I don't believe that:

  A bit of Googling lead me to a couple of articles which appear to
  indicate you chose to migrate your software from the GPL to the
  CDDL (or to a CDDL-alike license).

indicates I "stand behind" the articles which mention this, nor any other points that those articles make.

You'll also note that at that stage, when I originally asked, I did not refer to being "pissed off". I said:

  Since I guess there's no point in hoping this "discussion" will
  simply go away, might I enquire out of curiosity why you decided
  to do this?

I am sorry I offended you, Joerg, but your are making it impossible to be your friend.

Stroller.