Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2009 10:30:03 -0500
From: Cron Daemon <r...@ca-inter-net.uniserve.ca>
To: purs...@ca-inter-net.uniserve.ca
Subject: Cron <purs...@localhost> /usr/bin/fetchmail
        identified this incoming email as possible spam.  An
        analysis of the message is below.
        Content analysis details:   (2.2 points)
        pts rule name              description
        ---- ----------------------
        0.9 TO_MALFORMED           To: has a malformed address
        1.3 ADDRESS_IN_SUBJECT     To: address appears in Subject

3 messages (3 seen) for purslow at pop.chass.utoronto.ca (22378 octets).
skipping message purs...@artemis.chass.utoronto.ca:1 not flushed
skipping message purs...@artemis.chass.utoronto.ca:2 not flushed
skipping message purs...@artemis.chass.utoronto.ca:3 not flushed
1 message for purslow at pop.ca.inter.net (2763 octets).
reading message purs...@ca-inter-net.uniserve.ca:1 of 1 (2763 octets).. flushed

-- end of message --

SUPPORT     ___________//___,   Philip Webb
ELECTRIC   /] [] [] [] [] []|   Cities Centre, University of Toronto
TRANSIT    `-O----------O---'   purslowatchassdotutorontodotca