Paul Hartman wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 19, 2009 at 5:13 PM, Dale <rdalek1...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> +1  I added that to my make.conf a while ago and it helped with a lot of
>> this sort of thing.  Wonder if it should be a default thing?
>>
>> Dale
>>
>> :-)  :-)
>>

> Could also be that you don't have slots defined for some of those in
> your world? for example do you have qt or qt:3 etc?

I don't appear to have anything qt related in my world file.

r...@smoker / # cat /var/lib/portage/world | grep qt
r...@smoker / #

The reason I added that a while back was not related to qt but was doing
a circle thing with --depclean wanting to remove packages and then -uvDN
wanting to put them back again.  Adding the --with-bdeps y fixed the
problem and I haven't had the problem since.

Hence the question, should this be a default option?  I'm not the only
one that has ran into this.

Dale

:-)  :-)