On Donnerstag 17 September 2009, Sebastian Beßler wrote:
> Volker Armin Hemmann schrieb:
> > Wow, that was hard to find. Took me less than 5 seconds.
>
> It is nice to hear again that we are all numskulls and you are superior.
> Your opinion is always right and nearly every statement from others are
> wrong in your little world.
> Please let us partitipate in the light that shines from your ass.
>
> What you have to say is often right but the way you say it is plain
> wrong and asks for comments as those above.
>
> Greetings
>
> Sebastian

oh and ever heard of 'google' ?

import kde3 bookmarks

and the third hit is describing it in detail.

Really, I am sick of people talking shit about KDE.

Am I harsh?
 Yes, I am. A lot of times.

Because I am sick of 'I am too cool to read documentation'. I am sick of 'I am
too cool to use bugzilla' and I am sick of 'I am too cool to think for a
second' and especially I am sick of 'I am too cool to google for a moment'.