Hey list

I need some help. I am trying to set up my wireless lan on gentoo. I
have recompiled kernel. Every attempt at configuring /etc/conf.d/net
end in faed to configure wireless for wlan0 i have folowed the advice
given when it fails and give info/advice to resolve but nothing has
worked thus far. My question then is : what should the /etc/conf.d/net
look like if I want to connect to dhcp enabled adsl router that does
not need authenticating ?

Any help would be appreiciated. I have gooogled and folowed tutorials
on gentoo wiki but it didnt help at all.
Thanks in advance

Nelis

--
Sent from my mobile device