Le mercredi 16 décembre 2009 21:44:29, Alan Mackenzie a écrit :
> Hi, gentoo,
>
> I've just emerged xorg-x11, and noticed that I had a wrong setting for
> VIDEO_CARDS in /etc/make.conf.  Does emerge have a facility to rebuild
> only those portions of xorg-x11 dependent on that setting, or do I have
> to start again from scratch?  I've perused the emerge man page, but not
> found this situation addressed.
>
> Thanks for the help!

Actually it's not possible because when a package is merged with success, the
build tree is deleted from /var/tmp/portage.
The only choice you have is to rebuild the whole package using emerge --
oneshot package.
By the way, the rebuild will also pull the new dependencies implied by the new
use flags settings.

HTH.

--
Xavier Parizet