Neil Bothwick wrote:
On Tue, 19 Jan 2010 16:31:09 -0600, Dale wrote:

I like KDE 4. It just doesn't do what I need it to do just yet. I believe it will once the devs get around to fixing or adding some more code. They just expect to much out of it yet and dropped what was working to soon.

If it was working, there was no development to stop :P

Yea there was. Even security issues need to be fixed. What is secure today will have a hole tomorrow. There is always something to fix. I do agree that no new features should have been worked on tho. Just maintain what was already there.

Dale

:-) :-)