Gents:

It is time to shut this thread down.  It is not in keeping with the rules of
the group.  I appeal to Ken to apply his wisdom and admit we all are
frustrated, but this is not a platform to allow that frustration to vent on
to anyone.  Anyone.

Those are our rules.  Ken wrote them and we all agree to them or we leave
the group.

So, let it be.

David

--