Please do not make references! I am a man of low profile and avoid publicity!
My closest to these circles would be my Scanning Tunnelling Microscope Weber
Bar Graviton Resonance Particle Detector which I submitted as a proposal to
youth electronics planning competition and I became co-incidentally the
co-inventor of this particle detector with Professor Gerd Binnig who did win
Nobel Price for Physics in 1986. However, the third generation machines, LIGO
Interferometry has taken over this method since the days I was involved in
Physics.

Please note that I was a nominee, not a winner of the 2008 Guru Nanak Peace
Prize, and how could I, unless I nail iron-clad proofs that the ice sheets of
the past never melted but slid when the ice age ended during the previous
global warming episodes. If I could prove that Greenland's ice dome pushes
through Melville Bay barrier, then I might be in line-up, but I don't want
that: world with suddenly higher sea level wouldn't be good place to live.

(I leave climate porn publicity for Greenpeace and other writers desparate to
scare us.)

But as per geoengineering, it is one of the most worthwhile pursuits as our
world is what it is at the moment, with the Arctic losing its marine sea ice
cap at fast rate. Many thanks.

Kr, Albert