Why have any odd ducks? How about
1. SRM
2. CDR - distributed
3. CDR - centralized
-or-
1. SRM
2. CDR - biological
3. CDR – chemical

But then we are ignoring physical such as changing downwelling/thermohaline
circulation(?) Not that this is necessarily a contender, but the point is why
be exclusive at this early stage? I also think it’s unfortunate to have SRM and
CDR, esp CDR-centralized under one umbrella.  This will potentially dilute and
confuse the different issues(?)

-Greg