From: "David Keith" <ke...@ucalgary.ca>
To: kcalde...@gmail.com, em...@lewis-brown.net
Cc: geoengineering@googlegroups.com
Sent: Monday, January 3, 2011 6:33:11 AM
Subject: RE: IPCC on geo-engineering Re: [geo] geo eng and new Friends of the
Earth EWNI report urges very deep and rapid emission cuts

I am on the organizing committee for the IPCC interworking group meeting on
geoengineering in Peru this summer.

The possibility of a special report will no doubt be discussed at some length
at that meeting.

My views are pretty well aligned with Ken's here. There are lots of summary
reports written in more in the works, what is lacking is sufficient serious
analysis of the various methods, their potential, risks and uncertainties.

-D