Folks,

As the Arctic situation is the weakest of the weak links in our environment
and Stratospheric Particle Injection is a front runner of SRM methods, I
believe this is a profoundly important issue. Will a *cloud* of SRM
particles mimic a Winter Time Polar Stratospheric Cloud's ability to trap
IR energy?
Andrew has blocked my previous efforts to raise this question and I ask
that he simply *stop* *censoring* this group.

Michael
--
*Michael Hayes*
*360-708-4976*