Folks,

One of the big selling points of Stratospheric Aerosol Injection was that
it had a real world example, Pinatubo. Let's use that advantage and look
closely at the *Winter* time data 5 yrs before and 5 years after. I
personally am not comfortable with accepting a casual discounting of the
main question. Too much is at stake.

The specific data needs to be correlated and grafts produced. The Arctic
will probably be the area of the emergence of a Tipping Point. Using
idealized generalizations concerning average particle size is useful for
non-Arctic regions yet the Arctic specific dynamics have not been closely
studied (as far as I know).

Take Andrews comment concerning Particle/CCN. This is a possible means
which PSC will be created at the worst possible time. How many more 2nd and
3rd effects are there to expect?

Michael

--
*Michael Hayes*