From: geoengineering@googlegroups.com [geoengineering@googlegroups.com] on
behalf of lidijasil...@gmail.com [lidijasil...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2013 3:26 PM
To: geoengineering@googlegroups.com
Cc: lidijasil...@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [geo] Re: Nickel nanoparticles catalyse reversible hydration of
carbon dioxide for mineralization carbon capture and storage - Catalysis
Science & Technology (RSC Publishing)

Yes there is a driving force - we see OH and HCO3 on surface of nickel
particles . Due to large surface area of particles the Ni-HCO3 plays large part
how much of CO2 in total can be stored in this system.
If you need a paper I can send you via my university account-
lidia.sil...@ncl.ac.uk<mailto:lidia.sil...@ncl.ac.uk>.
Regarding the mineralisation part we are working on this.
o<http://o>