Paul Watson wrote a "commentary" on Russ George entitled "*The Return of a
Dangerous Ecological
Criminal*<http://www.seashepherd.org/commentary-and-editorials/2012/10/29/the-return-of-a-dangerous-ecological-criminal-574>"

published by his Sea Shepherd Society online October 29 2012.  This Watson
"commentary" seems to be all the Toronto Globe and Mail had as a source for
Paul Watson's views on Russ George and *geoengineering* as described in
their Nov 7 2012 article (I cited previously).   Watson, in his article,
states his Sea Shepherd Society "did not make any judgement on the
scientific merits, if any, of this scheme [Russ George's 2007 plan to use
PLANKTOS to dump iron into waters west of the Galapagos Islands]".  Watson,
apparently, was anxious that "Ecuadorian, American and International law" *be
upheld*.  * (This is what his article states*).  The Globe and Mail
reporter couldn't talk to Watson directly because "Mr Watson hasn't been
seen in public since July when *he skipped bail in Germany*..."

As for ETC, their *Geopiracy: The Case against
Geoengineering<http://www.etcgroup.org/content/geopiracy-case-against-geoengineering>

*webpage is still up.  ETC concludes, obviously, that "A moratorium on
real-world geoengineering experimentation is urgent", apparently because we
don't know what will happen if the *slightest thing* is done that ETC
classifies as geoengineering.  From their first paragraph, ETC takes
geoengineering to be a* technological* strategy "that could reduce or delay
climate change, at least until social forces make a practical agreement [to
"mitigate climate chaos" by reducing GHG emissions]"

Naturally,* no one wants that*.  *Reasonable people, obviously, would want
to increase or accelerate climate change, before social forces develop and
make a practical agreement that might mitigate it....    ?
*
>From Alice in Wonderland, by Lewis Carroll:  *"**I don't think they play at
all fairly,' Alice began, in rather a complaining tone, 'and they all
quarrel so dreadfully one can't hear oneself speak — and they don't seem to
have any rules in particular; at least, if there are, nobody attends to them
*".