There is no "CIA study".

There is a National Academy study that is funded by NOAA, NASA, the CIA,
and the National Academy itself.

All of these parties had a hand in developing the charge to the committee
which is publicly available here:
http://www8.nationalacademies.org/cp/projectview.aspx?key=49540

Neither NOAA, NASA, nor the CIA have anything more to do with this study
other than receiving the final committee report. You too will receive this
same report.

The panel members are listed here:
http://www8.nationalacademies.org/cp/CommitteeView.aspx?key=49540

We are a diverse groups of academics who share a commitment to openness,
free-exchange of ideas, and transparency.

I am on record decrying many abuses by the US intelligence community
including what I consider to be criminal drone attacks, secret
wars, surveillance, etc. If I thought that somehow our report was going to
help the CIA do something nefarious, you can be sure that I would not be a
participant.

I want the US gov't to think through the situation that lies before us with
respect to climate change. If a careful "thinking through" could occur, I
think it would result in greatly increased emphasis on transforming our
energy system into one that does not rely on using the atmosphere as a
waste dump.