Dear Peter,

Thank you very much for that very positive contribution.  Most of the
"technologies" we are talking about have been well tested and proven to
work.  And the questions I asked are already being answered!

We all know that for maintaining the sea ice, interventions will be
required on a very large scale.  The problem with many technologies is
their ability to scale - but, given resources and something like a war
effort, it is possible to imagine ice thickening done the necessary scale
to produce a significant reduction in the risk of the Arctic Ocean suddenly
getting locked into a low-ice state.

John