Again, without salient details my fear is that this is the pop-science
version of clickbait. I'm surely do hope I'm wrong, but unless these are
fundamentally new CDR scenarios that have not yet been discussed anywhere
in the geoengineering literature, my confidence in the claim that we can
somehow "reverse the build-up of atmospheric carbon within thirty years" in
the absence of radical technological change will have to remain
discouragingly low.