From: Andrew Lockley <andrew.lock...@gmail.com>
Sent: 02 August 2018 11:42
To: Ken Caldeira
Cc: Albert Kallio; geoengineering
Subject: Re: FW: [geo] Stopping the Flood: Could We Use Targeted Geoengineering
to Mitigate Sea Level Rise?

The Russian civil engineering operations would be a good place to start. I
expect there were some calculations, which may still be available.

Various blasts were conducted, providing real world case studies.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peaceful_nuclear_explosion

Large earth moving operations have similarly been conducted in the South China
Sea, using non-nuclear technologies

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5047041/Beijing-s-giant-island-building-machine-South-China-Sea.html

Andrew Lockley

On Thu, 2 Aug 2018, 10:03 Ken Caldeira,