https://c2g2-net.zoom.us/webinar/register/2816415478621/WN_DNTqFPd-Q9yYEaj-t0PYPg

C2G Webinar:How does the Working Group-I report of the IPCC Sixth
Assessment address Carbon Dioxide Removal and Solar Radiation Modification?

20 jan. 2022 03:30 PM UTC

This C2GLearn webinar aims to provide audiences with expert overviews of
how the IPCC AR6 Working Group-I report addresses CDR and SRM, followed by
a moderated Q&A session enabling the audience to ask clarifying questions
and learn more. Speakers’ presentations will be pre-recorded and played to
the webinar audience, with the speakers joining for the live Q&A session.

Once this event reaches full capacity and you are unable to register please
use this link https://youtu.be/Wezt-QIylXA to watch the YouTube livestream
on the day.