This useful dialogue helps repair the communication breakdown, ensuring we
can all stay friends - that's the way it should be (my desire, anyway).

I've been wondering when the levee breaks for some time, on test
deployment. Balloons seem to be the epic small scale approach, considering
there's no stairway to heaven. But not a whole lotta love has been
expressed for the idea, leaving me dazed and confused - but I hope, in our
enthusiasm for scrutiny we don't leave Luke and Josh trampled underfoot,
behaviour we should give no quarter to.

I wonder if they might consider Kashmir for their next launch, which is on
a similar latitude, but with no risk of flying over the ocean, since
recovery is difficult any further than down by the seaside - although they
might have difficulty going to California afterwards. But calls for an
American launch for jurisdiction reasons - some kind of LA drone, seem to
be very US centric. How many more times will this perspective be repeated?

We can look forward to Luke doing telemetry launches, allowing tracking
over the hills and far away.

Right, I'll end this before I start to ramble on. The unusual tone of this
email is nobody's fault but mine.

All my love

Thank you

Andrew
PS luke - something else before I go - was it a night flight, or in the
evening, which would reduce UV damage to the canopy?