rob.atkin...@csiro.au ha scritto:
> +1
>
> I concur the goal is to replace sqlview store, and this is a more
> comprehensive approach.
>
> We'll need to think carefully and set up some test cases for passing
> parameters from filters against complex feature schemas into
> parameters in prepared statements, and I haven't had time to look
> more closely into what would be involved, but hopefully we can get
> the SISS team to have a look sometime..

If you look in gt-devel there is a long discussion on why we
won't be using prepared statements but plain old string substitution
instead (yes, we know there risks, but there no no money on the table
for the prepared statements approach, as it won't give the sponsor
what they want, which is, full sql snippets injection)

Cheers
Andrea

--
Andrea Aime