That sounds great. I notify the gt list and see what are the response there but
we should aim for this Friday. I will get back to this list once I confirm on
gt.

-----Original Message-----
From: Gabriel Roldan [mailto:grol...@opengeo.org]
Sent: Tuesday, 24 July 2012 7:40 AM
To: Justin Deoliveira
Cc: Tey, Victor (CESRE, Kensington); geoserver-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Geoserver-devel] GeoServer 2.2-RC2

I'd like to coordinate for the GWC 1.3 release too, so that 2.2 final
goes out with it.
And also have a pending patch to fix the GWC REST API (GEOS-4980)
which is a showstopper for some folks, and the re-arrangement of the
new gwc ui components into its own menu entry.

So I think that all can be done during this week. Would it be possible
to wait until, say, Friday? Even Thursday would be ok.

On Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 1:10 PM, Justin Deoliveira <jdeol...@opengeo.org> wrote:
> I would say let's go ahead with RC2 soon if not this week. Given no show
> stopping bugs were found with RC1 we could probably go ahead and call this
> 2.2 final but I think another RC makes sense as well, which also seemed to
> be the popular vote at the meeting today.
>
> So I leave it up to you Victor, but i am +1 on pushing it out now if you can
> coordinate the corresponding geotools release. I guess it will take a few
> days to get agreement on that.
>
> On Sun, Jul 22, 2012 at 8:14 PM, <victor....@csiro.au> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Everyone,
>>
>> I would like to check in when we would like RC2 to be released or should
>> we give it a bit more time for the dust to settle :)
>>
>> Victor

> Justin Deoliveira
> OpenGeo - http://opengeo.org
> Enterprise support for open source geospatial.

Gabriel Roldan
OpenGeo - http://opengeo.org