I second Justin here, although honestly my judgment is a bit  biased
by the fact that attending meetings si going to be difficult for me in
some periods (like now).
While I am one of those who pushed to have regular meetings I believe
we should be careful on putting too much emphasis on them for deciding
whether or not someone should be PSC or not, however I agree that if
one can not attend he should at least notify the others (I am talking
myself as well here :) ).

Anyway, this should probably represent a 0.

Regards,
Simone Giannecchini
==
Our support, Your Success! Visit http://opensdi.geo-solutions.it for