Have a look at the examples I linked to. We need a second QA pass through
the codebase to remove references to files (and deprecate methods like
getOrCreateDirectory). For the first pass I just implemented them all in
terms of Resource - but any code that asks for a file will get one
(unpacking the blob from the resource store if needed).

We can wait to hear from kevin, but I am not sure he is too concerned about
how JDBCResourceStore takes shape. We went over a couple different designs
(including placeholder entries for directories, so that resources could
link to their "parent").

What is you idea with Paths? Use a like filter to shortlist directory
contents for Resource.list() ?

--
Jody Garnett