Hi Nuno,
thank you, the pull request is simple and to the point. I'm +1 merging it,
and since we are delaying 2.9.2 a bit,
I would also take the occasion for backporting it.

Any other opinion?

Cheers
Andrea

On Wed, Sep 21, 2016 at 4:18 PM, Nuno Oliveira <
nuno.olive...@geo-solutions.it> wrote:

> [...]
>> telephone, fax or e-mail and delete the information in this message
>> that has been received in error. The sender does not give any warranty
>> or accept liability as the content, accuracy or completeness of sent
>> messages and accepts no responsibility  for changes made after they
>> were sent or for other risks which arise as a result of e-mail
>> transmission, viruses, etc.
>>

>> On Sat, Sep 17, 2016 at 10:26 AM, Brad Hards <br...@frogmouth.net> wrote:
>>
>>> +1. Open WFS-T should not be the default.
>>>>
>>> Concur.
>>>
>>> Brad

> --
> ==
> GeoServer Professional Services from the experts!
> Visit http://goo.gl/it488V for more information.
> ==
> Nuno Miguel Carvalho Oliveira
> @nmcoliveira
> Software Engineer
>

> GeoSolutions S.A.S.
> Via di Montramito 3/A
> 55054  Massarosa (LU)
> Italy
>
> phone: +39 0584 962313
> fax:   +39 0584 1660272
> mob:   +39 333 8128928
>
> http://www.geo-solutions.it
> http://twitter.com/geosolutions_it

> AVVERTENZE AI SENSI DEL D.Lgs. 196/2003
> Le informazioni contenute in questo messaggio di posta elettronica e/o
> nel/i file/s allegato/i sono
> da considerarsi strettamente riservate. Il loro utilizzo è consentito
> esclusivamente al destinatario del messaggio, per le finalità indicate
> nel messaggio stesso. Qualora riceviate questo messaggio senza esserne il
> destinatario, Vi preghiamo cortesemente di darcene notizia via e
> -mail e di procedere alla distruzione del messaggio stesso, cancellandolo
> dal Vostro sistema. Conservare il messaggio stesso, divulgarlo
> anche in parte, distribuirlo ad altri soggetti, copiarlo, od utilizzarlo
> per finalità diverse, costituisce comportamento contrario ai
> principi dettati dal D.Lgs. 196/2003.
>  The information in this message and/or attachments, is intended solely
> for the attention and use of
> the named addressee(s) and may be confidential or proprietary in nature or
> covered by the provisions of privacy act (Legislative Decree
> June, 30 2003, no.196 - Italy's New Data Protection Code).Any use not in
> accord with its purpose, any disclosure, reproduction, copying,
> distribution, or either dissemination, either whole or partial, is
> strictly forbidden except previous formal approval of the named
> addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, please contact
> immediately the sender by telephone, fax or e-mail and delete the
> information in this message that has been received in error. The sender
> does not give any warranty or accept liability as the content,
> accuracy or completeness of sent messages and accepts no responsibility
> for changes made after they were sent or for other risks which
> arise as a result of e-mail transmission, viruses, etc.

Ing. Andrea Aime
@geowolf
Technical Lead

GeoSolutions S.A.S.