Hi, everyone.
     I am trying to download the JDBCConfig module for installation in
my new geoserver 2.9 server, and I cannot find the file for download.

Here is what I tried:
-Read the docs at
http://docs.geoserver.org/stable/en/user/community/jdbcconfig/installing.html
-Went to http://geoserver.org/release/stable/ and clicked on
"extensions", and searched for the
geoserver-2.9.0-jdbcconfig-plugin.zip. That seemed to me to be the right
place, because there were zipfiles with the names of a lot of other
extensions.
-Did the same above for geoserver 2.8.4, found a lot of extensions, but
not this one.
-Searched again for the related module JDBCStore, also could not find it.
-Googled for geoserver-2.9.0-jdbcconfig-plugin.zip with no success
-Checked the release notes for geoserver 2.9.0 at
  http://blog.geoserver.org/2016/05/30/geoserver-2-9-0-released/
  and found a mention of the JDBCConfig module under "Resource REST
API", which leads me to believe that it is currently supported.
-Found the source at
  https://github.com/geoserver/geoserver/tree/master/src/community/jdbcconfig
  and tried to compile Geoserver from source (although that was also
motivated by a specific LDAP need of mine). Compiling from source proved
to be too much right now, I am not familiar with the codebase and
haven't programmed in java for a long time. I would like to keep
everything stock to make maintenance easier and documentation shorter.

Should the zipfile be available at the locations I looked?
Is that module current (I take it that it is since the latest commit was
15 days ago)?
Is it necessary to compile the module from source?

I apologize if I have missed something obvious. Please point me in the
right direction.

Best,
Daniel Miranda

--