Hi, Jody!
     Thanks for your answer.

     I hold this community in the highest regard and I did not wish to
convey any negative idea about it. I apologize if I did that

     The idea of the community modules is great and I fully understand
the support limitations regarding these. I also understand the
limitations of community support versus paid consulting even for
supported modules. You are one of the people I think it is not fair to
ask more of, you already do a lot. I have spoken to my management and my
team that we intend to hire external support for our foss4g stack if and
when our service scales.

     I tried to give the list participants a small nudge to reply to the
questions. The other alternative I thought of for the answers to catch
up with the questions was to encourage people to spend at least an hour
trying to solve the problem before e-mailing the list (which I did).
That would, however, probably go the other way around. I wouldn't feel
very welcome if someone asked me that.

     Thanks for the pointers on where to get the information. I checked
the github page and found the main committers to the jdbcconfig module.
pom.xml does not list maintainers, but has a lot of committers.

Best,

Daniel

--
Daniel Araújo Miranda