Hi Anton,

Please, keep the conversation on the mailing list so others can help you or benefit from our conversation.

I don't use gsconfig, so I'm not able to help you with it. However, once you set up your PostGIS JNDI datastore, it's just another datastore and I wildly guess that gsconfig will work happily with it.

In my opinion setting up JNDI manually is just a small effort for a very high reward.

Cheers,

Peter