Hello,

I'm trying to use app schema to expose a simple feature that have attributes
with cardinality 0...N as :

<element name="organisationName" type="string" minOccurs="0"
maxOccurs="unbounded">
</element>

In database, I create another table with foreign key in the main table.

I tried to use feature link but an error raised "No top level element found
in schemas". It shouldn't be the good manner to do mapping.

Do you know how to do the mapping on this kind of element ?

thank you
Regards.