Hi again,

I would like to add that I think this could be a bug in Geoserver's App
Schema. I frequently encounter this error when I'm working on my mapping
files (adding <AttributeMapping> tags for example) and the fix is almost
always restarting Geoserver, reloading the file used in the App Schema Data
Access, and reloading features in the layer you are working on. Magically
everything is fine and the mapping works again.

--
Gavin Medley
Software Engineer I