Hi,

I experienced this error and it was the result of having an incorrect XPath
to the element (therefore making Geoserver believe the element didn't
exist). For example, if you are trying to map to an element
gsml:myTarget
which is contained in
gsml:containingElement
you have to specify the XPath like
gsml:containingElement/gsml:myTarget

If you are still having problems, it would be helpful to see your code.

On Thu, Aug 10, 2017 at 2:42 AM, aquentin <a.quen...@brgm.fr> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm trying to use app schema to expose a simple feature that have
> attributes
> with cardinality 0...N as :
>
> <element name="organisationName" type="string" minOccurs="0"
> maxOccurs="unbounded">
> </element>
>
> In database, I create another table with foreign key in the main table.
>
> I tried to use feature link but an error raised "No top level element found
> in schemas". It shouldn't be the good manner to do mapping.
>
> Do you know how to do the mapping on this kind of element ?
>
> thank you
> Regards.
>

> --

> userlist-guidelines.html