Hi,

Is there a limit to the number of feature chained elements possible in a
single feature? I have 10 mapping files, performing feature chaining and
each file maps between 4 and 10 elements. I've noticed that I don't seem to
be able to go further. If I comment out a single <AttributeMapping> it
works but if I add one I get

Duplicate mappingName or targetElement across FeatureTypeMapping instances
detected.

It doesn't seem to matter which <AttributeMappings> I change. It only seems
to matter that there are too many. Is this possible?

Cheers,

--
Gavin Medley
Software Engineer I