Looking forward to seeing everyone next week, following up to our meeting
we have established a couple of GeoServer activities to look forward to at
FOSS4G.

We are setting up shop at the OSGeo booth Thursday 17 August at 12:00,
bring your lunch and lean more about open source, geoserver, and our great
community.a

Join us in Theatre Room 2 Thursday 17 August 13:00 for a bird-of-feather
Q&A session with GeoServer team, power users and everyone interested!
--
Jody Garnett