Hi Andrea,

It is a bit unclear whether overlays were produced for the currently
published raster but yes, trying to add them now to a bigtiff.

Thanks for clarifying what Simone wrote, I read it too fast.. anyways, it
would make sense to hide the ortho at smaller resolutions as it is of most
use in larger scales anyway, however currently our web map client has it as
a background layer and it would appear illogical for only white to appear
when switching to it at a smaller scale. Am currently laboratoring with
jpeg2k in fme and overlays with gdal, for imagemosaic or possibly
gdal_retile.py for imagepyramid.

Thanks all for an interesting discussion.

geowolf wrote

Sent from: http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/GeoServer-User-f3786390.html