Jody Garnett wrote:
> I think I am still waiting for a proposal.
>
> ie A wiki page similar to the ones listed here:
> - http://docs.codehaus.org/display/GEOTOOLS/Proposals
>
> Of importance to me is:
> - jira task (you got that)
> - tasks with volunteer available for each one
> - api change BEFORE / AFTER to help module maintainers make the transition
> - documentation change (mostly the developers guide police change eh?)

What do I need if just adding an optional flag for fixtures? Instead of
my refactored two-class solution, I could just add a
skip.on.failure={true,false} flag to extend the functionality of
OnlineTestCase, as proposed by Andrea.

If the change left the default behaviour the same as now, would I need
to write a proposal? Or would simple patch submission suffice?

--
Ben Caradoc-Davies <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Software Engineer, CSIRO Exploration and Mining