I understand, the high number of files is due a series of search and
replaces (as outlined in the proposal). If it helps I have a few key "huh"
areas where I would like your experienced viewpoint (since your name is on
the EPSG and ESRI unit formatters). I will go back and start a conversation
on those points.

Still I am happy enough with these changes to start a branch on GWC and
GeoServer.

--
Jody Garnett