Hi again,

For the moment I have created a new branch (test_units_jsr363_resync)
based on the one we have been working. This new branch has been merged
with master, so it can be used to test Geoserver.

Regarding rebasing: I think it is OK to rebase when the PR is ready to
be merged, since we'll not further work on that branch. So Jody, you
can rebase when you feel the PR is ready (and maybe you can also
squash all the commits into a single one, since you prefer atomic PR
commits).

Regards,

César

On 5 April 2018 at 19:48, Andrea Aime <andrea.a...@geo-solutions.it> wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 5, 2018 at 7:44 PM, Jody Garnett <jody.garn...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Were any changes needed to the GWC project (which GeoServer depends on).
>>
>> I do not mind if we flatten history, generally I prefer to rebase against
>> master.
>

> Yep, so do I when I work alone... but rebasing against master on a shared
> branch can be problematic (it will require a force push
> and the other devs will have to re-checkout it). So best organize with each
> other in case you want to follow
> that path.
>
> Cheers
> Andrea
>
> ==
>
> GeoServer Professional Services from the experts! Visit http://goo.gl/it488V
> for more information.
> ==
>
> Ing. Andrea Aime
> @geowolf
> Technical Lead
>
> GeoSolutions S.A.S.
> Via di Montramito 3/A
> 55054  Massarosa (LU)
> phone: +39 0584 962313
> fax: +39 0584 1660272
> mob: +39  339 8844549
>
> http://www.geo-solutions.it
> http://twitter.com/geosolutions_it
>
> AVVERTENZE AI SENSI DEL D.Lgs. 196/2003
>
> Le informazioni contenute in questo messaggio di posta elettronica e/o nel/i
> file/s allegato/i sono da considerarsi strettamente riservate. Il loro
> utilizzo è consentito esclusivamente al destinatario del messaggio, per le
> finalità indicate nel messaggio stesso. Qualora riceviate questo messaggio
> senza esserne il destinatario, Vi preghiamo cortesemente di darcene notizia
> via e-mail e di procedere alla distruzione del messaggio stesso,
> cancellandolo dal Vostro sistema. Conservare il messaggio stesso, divulgarlo
> anche in parte, distribuirlo ad altri soggetti, copiarlo, od utilizzarlo per
> finalità diverse, costituisce comportamento contrario ai principi dettati
> dal D.Lgs. 196/2003.
>
> The information in this message and/or attachments, is intended solely for
> the attention and use of the named addressee(s) and may be confidential or
> proprietary in nature or covered by the provisions of privacy act
> (Legislative Decree June, 30 2003, no.196 - Italy's New Data Protection
> Code).Any use not in accord with its purpose, any disclosure, reproduction,
> copying, distribution, or either dissemination, either whole or partial, is
> strictly forbidden except previous formal approval of the named
> addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, please contact
> immediately the sender by telephone, fax or e-mail and delete the
> information in this message that has been received in error. The sender does
> not give any warranty or accept liability as the content, accuracy or
> completeness of sent messages and accepts no responsibility  for changes
> made after they were sent or for other risks which arise as a result of
> e-mail transmission, viruses, etc.

   César Martínez Izquierdo
   GIS developer
   SCOLAB: http://www.scolab.es