From: Andrea Mari <andrea.m...@niwa.co.nz>
Date: Friday, 23 February 2018 at 1:18 PM
To: Ian Turton <ijtur...@gmail.com>
Cc: "geotools-gt2-users@lists.sourceforge.net"
<geotools-gt2-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject: Re: [Geotools-gt2-users] GetMapRequest

Thank you very much, it works now.

Now that I’ve solved my issue, I’ve got a second one.

The real coordinates I’m using to create a rectangle in the South pacific are
getMapRequest.setBBox("162,-24,-156,17");
but due to the fact that I’m going through the 0 meridian, the Envelope doesn’t
recognise correctly the minx and maxX (it swaps them)
I’ve also tried to use 162 and 203 (assuming to use a 360 degree scale)

Any idea?

Attached a picture of the area I would like to get from the server.

Thank you
Andrea