From: Tabitha Marie Benney [mailto:tabitha.ben...@poli-sci.utah.edu]
Sent: Friday, May 11, 2018 1:01 PM
To: jrose...@iit.edu; javel...@nd.edu
Cc: gep-ed@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: [gep-ed] article recommendations for intro course?

I was going to recommend the exact same chapter from the Vig and Kraft book.
In fact, the first three chapters really do it all in terms of introducing
students to the politics side.

And the most recent edition is just as good - although it was written just
before the US election and they clearly thought Hilary was going to win (as
we all did).

Best,

Tabitha

************************