From: gep-ed@googlegroups.com <gep-ed@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of
Betsill,Michele
Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2018 3:23 PM
To: 'javel...@nd.edu' <javel...@nd.edu>; Tabitha Marie Benney
<tabitha.ben...@poli-sci.utah.edu>; jrose...@iit.edu
Cc: gep-ed@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: [gep-ed] article recommendations for intro course?

Hi,

We’re hoping to hire in the area of American politics and environment in the
next year or so and I’ve been struck by how few people are working in this
space. There is a lot of work on US environmental policy but as far as I can
tell not much that connects some traditional issues in American politics with
the environmental issue domain.

Michele

---------
Michele M. Betsill, PhD