I’d also note that the new Secretary-General announcement for the
organization’s Executive Director, uses the UNEP “brand”

https://www.un.org/sg/sites/www.un.org.sg/files/files/fr/other-vacancies/UNEP-USG_EN.pdf

wil

[cid:image001.jpg@01D48C6A.C7EB0FC0][Institute for Carbon Removal Law & Policy]

Wil Burns, Co-Director & Professor of Research

Institute for Carbon Removal Law & Policy | American University

Phone: 650.281.9126

Web:
www.american.edu/sis/centers/carbon-removal<https://www.american.edu/sis/centers/carbon-removal/>

Email: wbu...@american.edu<mailto:wbu...@american.edu>

Skype: wil.burns<skype:wil.burns?chat>

Address: 2650 Haste Street, Towle Hall #G07, Berkeley, CA 94720 USA

Follow us:

[https://img.mysignature.io/s/v3/7/c/f/7cf1bbde-db4e-51b2-ac59-ab19344bad51.png]<https://www.facebook.com/Institute-for-Carbon-Removal-Law-and-Policy-336916007065063/>

[https://img.mysignature.io/s/v3/c/8/9/c897a27d-c2c0-5e72-b299-b784e320fe4d.png]<https://twitter.com/CarbonRemovalAU>