On 04/09/2019 13:09, Jim web wrote:

Alas, whenever I try to change London to Scotland the change appears for a
second, then reverts to London! Most of the time this doesn't matter, but
it does if I want one of the opt-out items.

I'm using FireFox for the javascripting browser. The carousel fouls up my
use of a light non-javascripting one and I see zip.

It may be Firefox that is responsible. I get similar behaviour running Firefox under kubuntu if I select Change location at the top right or bottom left. At the top of the page there is a channel banner. Between CBeebies and NEWS there is Scotland, and that seems to find some Scottish programmes.

Best wishes
Richard