Hi everyone, asking on behalf of a friend who’s having the issue below. Here’s what he wrote

"Does anyone know why I sometimes seek out audiodescribed TV programmes using Get_Iplayer and yet it sometimes sends down the version without AD? The command I use, say, to get ‘Gavin and Stacey’ would either be

get_iplayer --get “Gavin and Stacey” --versions=audiodescribed

or

get_iplayer --get (--URL” followed by the full URL of the page with the audiodescribed version on it (After the PID, the URL shows “/AD/)

And down comes the version without audiodescription, even though I know the described edition exists?"

Any thoughts please? Many thanks.

Amro