Dynaudio sell wireless speakers. They're not Bluetooth (though some models can
do it) and they're not wifi, there is a transmitter box you connect your
sources to (optical, stereo analogue, USB). Each speaker is set as left or
right, and is mains powered. They're not cheap. I have two pairs of Xeo 3, an
older model, and they sound fantastic but then they should for the price.

--
Owen Smith <owen.sm...@cantab.net>
Cambridge, UK