On 2022-02-14 19:22, Clive wrote:
With recall like that Jeremy you should be on Mastermind.

I didn't recall it.  I just took a quick look at your previous posts.

I did remember I was helped but the email has been culled so can't
thank the person that helped.

The list has archives; see the link (at the bottom of every mail in
the list):

so (knowing when you last asked) it's dead easy to find

http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/get_iplayer/2021-December/012083.html

Searching the archives looks trickier though - google is aware of some
posts, but maybe not all - I don't know why.

In the event, slow memory was refreshed and the problem solved.

It would be better if you said how you solved it.  That might help
other people - if not you - in future.

--
Jeremy Nicoll - my opinions are my own