On 30/10/2023 09:58, Chris Walker wrote:
On Mon, 30 Oct 2023 09:35:21 +0000
Budge <aje...@errichel.co.uk> wrote:

I have been trying to get the current repeat of As You Like It (BBC4
TV) and have an error message I do not understand:-

The BBC Television Shakespeare - As You Like It, BBC Two, p014jvqc
INFO: 1 total programmes

WARNING: No media streams found for requested programme versions and
recording modes.

I think the clue might be in that line. I've just tried to grab it and
it downloaded around 145MB of audio and then started on the video
before I killed it. So I would suggest that you look at the format(s)
you've specified for the download. The program dates from 1978 so could
it be that the format you've specified wasn't available then and the
file hasn't been modified for current modes? Just an idea!

If it helps, my preferences line shows this :-
fhd,hd,sd,web,mobile,default

Hi and many thanks for the replies. Short story is I find have no prefs set after system rebuild. Will try and sort this out and many thanks for the help.
Budge.