On 30/10/2023 21:09, MacFH - C E Macfarlane - News wrote:
On 30/10/2023 19:49, Budge wrote:

This doesn't work and my pvr list which includes "Beck" the TV programme also downloads several radio programmes with names which start with Beck but are from radio stations I didn't want ie:-

32522:  radio, Becky Measures - 01/10/2023, BBC Radio Sheffield, p0gd3ch9
36658:  radio, Rob Beckett - El Loco, BBC Radio 2, m001qv02
36659:  radio, Rob Beckett - Pranks, cranks, and a joke for the Yanks, BBC Radio 2, m001r0ds
36660:  radio, Rob Beckett - Richard Osman sits in, BBC Radio 2, m001r91r
36661:  radio, Rob Beckett - Richard Osman sits in, BBC Radio 2, m001rgfc
36662:  radio, Rob Beckett - Richard Osman sits in, BBC Radio 2, m001rp9c
INFO: 6 matching programmes

How may I prevent this which didn't happen previously please?

You could try ...
     \bBeck\b
... which should ensure that the PVR search only find items where Beck is an entire word, or possibly ...
     ^Beck$
... which should find items where the entire field consists only of the word 'Beck'.

I used ^Beck$ and this is working so many thanks.
What can I do about all the unwanted radio? My trial of including Radio 2 and Radio 1 in my exclusion list failed totally unless there is a sort order which is beyond my ken. I have no idea where local radio fits in the scheme of things.

My question is not urgent but would appreciate advice when you have time please.
Many thanks once more,
Budge.