On Sat, 16 Oct 1999, Christoph Egger wrote:

> On Fri, 15 Oct 1999, Jon M. Taylor wrote:

> > > Jon, you're the maintainer of libggi3d. So what do you think about this?
> >
> >     Feel free to hack on LibGGI3D however you wish.  You'll want to
> > read the mailing list archives for lots of useful info - it will makew the
> > whole concept much more understandable.
>
> I can't remember, _when_ the discussion about LibGGI3D was, you mean.

        January - March, mostly.  Use the search facility to find the
threads.  Search for "LibGGI3D RFC" or anything else with "LibGGI3D" in
the subject.  Also feel free to ask me questions about LibGGI3D directly.
NOTE: DO NOT read anything about LibGGI3D before January - I changed the
design of LibGGI3D quite a lot then.

Jon

---
becoming one with God.'